The museum invites you to discover a family collection that began in 1939.
In a hall measuring 3,300m2, decorated throughout with an outstanding collection of posters and advertisements of the time, visitors can admire the 200 vehicles on display (automobiles, cycles, motorcycles and horse-drawn vehicles) from the year 1885 up to prototypes of the future.
Reconstruction of the first garage (1929) belonging to Gaston Giron, founder of the collection.
Every year new models restored in our workshops are added to our collection.
Du 12/06/2021 au 31/08/2021Everyday. from 09h30 at 19h00.
Du 01/09/2021 au 01/10/2021Everyday. from 09h30 at 12h00.
Everyday. from 14h00 at 18h00.
- Rate adult
- 14.70 €
- Rate Children
- Mini rate : 7.60 €
- English spoken
Type of payment
- payment card
Access to the physically handicapped
- Rooms easy of access to the physically handicapped
- Disabled access available autonomy
- Pets not allowed
Location of the place
- Information Covid-19 : A partir du 22 mai : Samedi, Dimanche et jours fériés * : 10h00 – 12h00 et 14h00 – 18h30 * Fermeture Billetterie 18h00 Ouvert sur rendez-vous pour les groupes.
Types of measures Covid-19
- Hand sanitiser for your use
- Wearing of gloves and/or mask and/or visor by staff
- Respect the direction of traffic in our tourist office
- Maintain social distancing at all times
Wearing a mask - Covid 19